Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car cameras

On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 13:04:41 +0100, Jeff Layman wrote:

On 25/10/19 20:15, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:25:37 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

The cameras on my car are mostly unobtrusive. One reversing one where
the boot handle used to be. One forward facing in the radiator grille.
And one built into the rear view mirror housing on the windscreen.

How are they clean and free from mud, spray, etc?

Windscreen one is on the inside and the wipers clear that area.

The other two just seem to be OK. I probably have to clean each once
every few weeks. Not dirt, but excess water.