Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Car cameras

Broadback wrote:
On 26/10/2019 03:40, Jane Black wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message

Why are they mostly rear pointing?

So you dont run over and kill your little kids.

I would have thought that it would be better to have them pointing
where you are going.

Nope, because you can see that better.

Thanks for the replies. However very few addressed the question. Which
is the best camera, front or rear facing, also what make?

Best for what? If its for recording incidents its not really a question
of €śor€ť but €śfront or front + rear€ť. I doubt many folk just have a rear
facing camera for recording incidents.

As to the best camera, I havent a clue as I dont have one. I have tried
a cheapie from eBay that claimed to be HD but it was rubbish. Check reviews
carefully rather than relying on claimed spec when buying.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls