Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tim Schwartz[_2_] Tim Schwartz[_2_] is offline

Default having difficulty finding these components

Hi,

The D40D5 is an obsolete case style, but a TO-220 transistor can be
used though the pin out may be different. The specs for the D40D5 are he

https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datash...TC1/D40D5.html

Many common TO-220 devices will work, like a TIP-41C or a BD-911. You
may have to put sleeving on the leads and twist them around to the
correct hole, depending on the board.

It would be helpful if you mentioned what product you are working on,
as you might get better advice.

Regards,
Tim

On 10/25/2019 7:34 PM, TheExperimenter wrote:
I desperately need these three items for a project, but I'm having a
hard time finding them.Â* I had hoped to order all from a single source
to save shipping costs, but I don't know if that's feasible.Â* A cross
reference with same pinouts might be helpful, but even having trouble
with that... and running short on time.Â* Any parts source and/or good
cross reference would be welcomed.Â* Thank you.

D40D5 NPN power tab transistor
2n2646 UJT
MCR 106-8 or C107D or 2n4444