Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boot light keeps blowing fuse

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:11:34 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
It was a long time ago, but a works colleague started having flat
battery problems with a Marina.

I had use of a 1.8 Twincam (?)

If only. ;-)

one of those and because it was so light it was a bit hairy. ;-)

The TC had the larger BMC B series engine. Even heavier than the A
series.
So even more terminal understeer.

The worst one I came across was the MGC. An MGB with a 6 cylinder B
series engine (not sure it was called the C series). And a bump in the
bonnet because of the second carb.

Understeer? Much.