Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Odd camera on lampost - pointing almost vertically downwards

On 24/10/2019 22:06, Rod Speed wrote:

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 24/10/2019 18:47, Rod Speed wrote:

And why point them at the ground
instead of just disabling them in the control unit ?

I assume that they are motorised and simply droop when not powered.

Dunno, all the motorised ones that I have looked at stay where the
last where when not powered. In other words the motor moves them
it doesn’t have to be powered to stay in a position. Stepper motor etc.

If they are not in use yet, it could be something as simple as that is
the orientation they had when taken out of the box.

--
Colin Bignell