Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Odd camera on lampost - pointing almost vertically downwards

On Friday, 25 October 2019 06:05:54 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote

Obviously cannot see the pics, but there are something like that about for
pollution monitoring.

Those point at the ground quite close to the bottom of
the light pole, so it wouldnt be for pollution monitoring.

we have a pollution measuring setup outside our building.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a958r01nvq..._1301.jpg?dl=0

for brian :- it looks a bit like a large bird cage with a couple of containers in it that are fluttered if that's the right word on a metal box, and it makes a humming noise.