Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Better electric razor

On 10/24/19 10:14 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 24 Oct 2019 22:07:39 -0700 (PDT),
RosemontCrest wrote:

On Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 5:56:33 PM UTC-7, T wrote:
On 10/24/19 2:13 PM, A K wrote:
I currently use a Norelco 6424 rotary shaver.

It does a poor job of shaving, taking multiple passes and it also pulls hairs even with new blades.

Any recommendations on something better?

Preferably one whose blade replacements do not cost almost as much as a new razor.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi Andy,

You do realize that electric razors, also know as electric
hair pullers or electric face massagers, are our Wives'
revenge for buying them that $4.00 bottle of perfume
from WalMart?

Never met one that actually worked.

:'(

-T

What is an electric *razor*?

A razor that is electric. Have you never seen one?

They either pull your hair out or the gently message
your face