Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest RosemontCrest is offline

Default Better electric razor

On Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 4:14:34 PM UTC-7, F Russell wrote:
On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 14:13:05 -0700, A K wrote:

I currently use a Norelco 6424 rotary shaver.

The electric razor is seen by many as being a great invention
of modern times that liberates men from the drudgery of
soap-and-water shaving.

But the electric razor also produces an intense magnetic
field that literally bathes the brain for the several
minutes that are spent daily in using it.

Although still controversial, the effects of EM radiation
of this magnitude can induce cancers of the brain.

I would prefer a wind-up mechanical razor but, in spite
of my exhaustive searches, I cannot find any company
on the planet that produces one.

A wind-up mechanical razor would be fantastic to own.

Since I cannot locate a wind-up mechanical razor I've
gone back to the soap-and-water, safety razor method.

What is an electric *razor*?