Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default microwave keeps blowing fuses

On 10/24/2019 1:14 PM, DManzaluni wrote:
This IS a small one bedroom apartment. But now I need to figure out how to put this microwave on either its own breaker or on some minimally utilised one.

Or is it common to add another breaker to the box, if possible without re-wiring the whole place!

I see you tube videos on how to test a circuit breaker and change one.
But, I see you are in an apartment and would imagine apartment
management would be responsible.

Guy at the bank commented that his folks sold their home to move to an
apartment near him. They said they do not even need to change a light
bulb themselves now.