Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Replacing electric conduit

On 24/10/2019 12:47, alan_m wrote:
On 24/10/2019 09:38, Broadback wrote:
My garage is about 4 feet from the house (side to side) with a drop of
30" from the cables exit to entrance. There are 2 cables, the alarm
and electric lighting cable. On installation these were protected by
round plastic conduit. Sadly this was broken by a workman, unnoticed
at the time. However it has since degraded further and needs
replacing. As it would bee difficult to access the cables ends and
disconnect I need a product that I can "slip" over. Any ideas please?

Does it have to be round? Square conduit is two piece - a U shaped piece
that can be fitted behind the wire(s) and a clip on cover.

Although that tends to be for internal use and IIRC does not have much
UV resistance.