Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default Radiator bleed valve keys - Brass/Zinc or other

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:36:55 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

I've got a couple of awkward bleed screws. All the screws are direct
into the back of the radiator so not easy to get at and I've fractured
a couple of cheapo keys.

As a last resort I'd like to get a stronger key - what should I go
for? Draper Zinc?

I use a drum key. Same size recess but designed to be used for
tightening percussion heads. Thin, strong surround so it gets into
awkward small apertures but with a rather longer handle than the
typical radiator key so it might be a bit of a bugger going round the
back - IYSWIM

Nick