Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Replacing electric conduit

Broadback wrote:
My garage is about 4 feet from the house (side to side) with a drop of
30" from the cables exit to entrance. There are 2 cables, the alarm and
electric lighting cable. On installation these were protected by round
plastic conduit. Sadly this was broken by a workman, unnoticed at the
time. However it has since degraded further and needs replacing. As it
would bee difficult to access the cables ends and disconnect I need a
product that I can "slip" over. Any ideas please?

You can get split, round, flexible conduit.:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Spira.../dp/B00V6DHMJC

I think you should be able to buy this at most electrical wholesalers
and even at places like B&Q though I can't see it at Screwfix or
Toolstation.

--
Chris Green
ยท