Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boot light keeps blowing fuse

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 01:10:46 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 23:21:48 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

Yes, we had one. One (5W?) bulb instead of four left on.

I wonder how many people know ... and how many cars do it that if you
leave the indicator indicating right (or left etc) with the ignition off
and lights on side, you just get the single light front and rear on the
right? So two 5W lamps (plus side repeaters) instead of 4
(traditionally).

Was common on Fords for decades. I know it stopped for a bit (not sure
why). No idea if they do it now (and I have a Ford!)