Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Boot light keeps blowing fuse

Brian Reay wrote:

Indeed, little things you attached to the window ( they clipped over the
edge and stuck out). Single bulb in an egg shaped plastic lens, red one
end, clear the other, held in a black rubber arm which also formed the clip
to go over the window.

Not that I’m old enough to have used one but I remember my father using
them and fitting a little 2 pin connector to plug them into in his cars.

As I said last time you mentioned this, this is a DIY group, so
in addition to the Woolworth's socket, you shouldn't leave out
the mention of making your own parking light from a bit of bent
tin can, a fish paste jar, a bulb holder and a red sweet wrapper.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
@ChrisJDixon1