Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Laundry platform

On 10/23/2019 8:27 AM, Casper wrote:

Seems we keep making them bigger and with more stuff to simply make
more money and have more breakage. I had a new neighbor replace a set
only one year old because they didn't like the new front loaders. They
thought they took too lond to wash and dry. They threw them away.

They do that for energy savings. Same with dishwashers.

Does not bother me. When its done its done. Usually two loads in a
week so it if takes a long time the next one gets done tomorrow.

Dishwasher gets run either right after breakfast and they are done my
dinner time or it gets run sometime after dinner and it gets uloaded in
the morning.

At work it was about making money so I set production schedules. at
home, makes no difference unless you don't have clean panties.