Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TB 68.2.0

On 23/10/2019 14:59, Max Demian wrote:
On 23/10/2019 12:50, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:17:10 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 23/10/2019 09:14, Andy Burns wrote:
Just upgraded, it's feeling particularly "lumpy" like background or
networking threads are blocking the GUI thread or something, tried
compacting everything, just me?

Blimey. I'm still on rel. 60!

Er...me too. Rel 60.9, and updated not too long ago. Are we talking
the same thing here TB = Thunderbird?

Running Win7, 32 bit, TB only used for e-mails and calendar, not
usenet.

My Thunderbird says it's up to date and it's 60.9.0 (32-bit) running on
Windows7 64 bit.

Mine did too an hour ago. The TB website has version 68.2 though. I have
installed that over the older version and it is running fine and has
picked up the existing configuration and data files.

SteveW