Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mini splits, was: Heat pump SEER rating

[snip]

I'm lazy, I set heating/AC to run all the time.* I pick a temperature
for the house and have it set at that 24/7.* People say that wastes
money, but not much.* Turning the heating or AC off while you're out
just means the temperature difference between inside and outside (as in
how much heat or cold you lose) is maybe 10C instead of 8C.* So I waste
25% at those times.* Who cares?

I find that if I leave the AC on on a cool night, it gets too cold.

[snip]

--
63 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Having a 'no smoking section' in a restaurant is like having a 'no
****ing section' in a swimming-pool." -- Victor Lewis-Smith