Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Did anyone else know that it is Boiler Switch On Week?

On 22/10/2019 17:50, wrote:
On Tuesday, 22 October 2019 16:56:52 UTC+1, Peter Johnson wrote:
(I switched my CH on the other day but it got too warm so I switched
it off again, putting it on boost (two hours) when needed.)

Huh. I went into my lounge this morning and it was 12 deg C.

Won't be using that room again until March unless I win the lottery or global warming ups its game.

14C in mine. put the UFH on and burnt a weeks food

Now 17C

Owain

--
"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
higher education positively fortifies it."

- Stephen Vizinczey