Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Coolant Flush Auto

Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 08:42:47 -0700 (PDT), Davej
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 5:40:31 PM UTC-5, F Russell wrote:
I need to get the coolant on my car flushed. It's been over two
years since the last flush.

Who ever told you that it needs to be flushed so often?

Older vehicles and older antifreeze required change/flush or
recycling every 2 years. Current product 4 or 5??

I was into draining and between years added that white protection stuff.
Seems I went to long and my car water was all brown, too late. After some
cleaning agent, still overheat problems. Radiator probably need special
treatment or replacement. Sold car.

Greg