Bluesman

Default Hot water hear radiator won't heat up...

Greetings,

This is my 1st post here, hope I don't look like an idiot. Last week
here in NE we had biblical flooding. Basement flooded, oil furnace
cut out. I reset the burner, and its been fine, but I have one
radiator in the bedroom on the 2nd floor that won't get past luke
warm. All other radiators on the 2nd floor are hot. I bled the rad,
it ws full of water...so I tried this...I turned off the valve at the
bottom and bled about 5 gallons. Then I blasted the heat and turned
the valve back on, and bled it again. It got a little warmer, but not
much.

What is the problem here?

Thanks,

Bluesman