Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default 3M dust masks 6000 series - used one?

On 21/10/2019 09:10, Paul Bird wrote:
On 21/10/2019 00:44, John Rumm wrote:
On 20/10/2019 23:31, Paul Bird wrote:
Hello, I'd like to know if anybody has recent experience of the 3M
6000 series masks which seem to require several parts to make them
usable.

snip

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000VDPN..._26oRDbWKRGDC7

(note there are a couple of different variants depending on the exact
hazards you need to protect against)

Thank you, that looks ideal. The JSP didn't fit properly around the
nose, steamed up my glasses until I plugged the gap with a rubber glove
and was altogether hopeless but the reviews for this one are much
better, I'll give it a try.

PB

I find JSP Tradesman is a good fit, and the straps are nice and robust.
https://www.screwfix.com/p/jsp-trade...sk-a1-p2/14194