*CBHVAC*

Default Using pool water to cool A/C

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
*CBHVAC* writes:

They work fine, and will hold up...chlorine isnt an issue as
long as the levels are kept correct ...

Perhaps you are unaware of the periodic need for superchlorinating a pool.
What do you do then? Turn off the A/C for a day?

No Richard..I am quite aware of that...however, the coils are designed with
the periodic need in mind.

It does help, of course, when you simply maintain what you have...and of
course...an indoor pool, will not be as bad as an outdoor pool as far as
upkeep goes..
All the years I had one...I can remember two times the "shock" treatment was
needed...and that was due to my own neglect..