Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Sourcing old/obsolete breakers?

On 10/20/2019 11:21 PM, Dave Garrett wrote:
In article , says...

What's on the circuit? Somebody forgot to label the panel (with the
exception of the scrawled AC on the cover).

Is it feeding 240V or two 120V circuits? I notice only one side is
tripped/off.

It's two 120V circuits, AFAIK. My father's office is on the one that was
affected by the breaker failure, and that's the room that his modem,
router and computers are in, so he hasn't had internet access since this
happened.

I presumed probably as much...I'd not seen those before--I've old
SquareD service panels, but not QO variety--even older Stablok before
they got into trouble w/ UL...