Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull[_2_] Rheilly Phoull[_2_] is offline

Default proper wire feedthrough sealing of HV oil filled container?

On 21/10/2019 2:36 am, Jim Horton wrote:
Since a picture says a thousands words, here is what I had and now what
I want to do.Â* I have included captions describing what you are seeing
with the last indicating my uncertainty about proper HV feedthrough set up:

https://imgur.com/a/15c4FKK

Comments and suggestions welcome.Â* Thank you.

Can you bring all wires out through the top cover ?

Should make sealing with the silicone a bit better.