Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Front door lock complete with handles - what's it called?

On 20/10/2019 14:03, Chris Green wrote:
The existing night latch on our front door is a nuisance because
it's not possible to set it so that it can be left 'unlocked' with
easy access to go in and out without a key.

The door has (relatively) secure keyed deadlocks for when we really
want to lock up.

So I'm looking for a 'front door lock' which has handles on both
inside and outside to replace the night latch. My M-I-L's house has
one so I know such things exist but I can't find anything that looks
like what want at Screwfix or Toolstation. What should I be searching
for, maybe I have the name wrong?

https://www.toolstation.com/era-door-knob-set/p22182

https://www.easylocks.co.uk/weiser-l...Polished~Brass

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.