Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Front door lock complete with handles - what's it called?

Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

This is *something* like what I'm after:

It it for a uPVC door, or a traditional door?

I you search for lever/pad door handles you should get some (or
offset/pad if you want to force use of a key instead of handle to open
from outside)

It's for a wooden door to replace the existing night latch. I
explicitly *don't* want to force the use of a key, that's the whole
point of changing. I want it to be possible to open the front door
easily from the outside when it's not locked so we can use it to go in
and out during the day (what a concept, going in and out through a
door!).

--
Chris Green
ยท