Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_3_] Allodoxaphobia[_3_] is offline

Default Problem with LXI 934.53735190 camcorder

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 14:03:13 -0500, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 10/19/19 12:30 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 1:46:00 PM UTC-7, Mike Bates wrote:
I obtained this camcorder, and the VCR works fine, altho it can use a new
belt and idler kit.

Hello Mike,

I have the same camcorder and I am having the same issue. Power on
the camcorder and switch to cam mode and just noise lines no visible
video. I took mine apart and was going to check the dc - dc converter
per the below comments. Did you have any luck with yours?

I get the feeling Mike got rid of it 5-6 years ago.

err... uhh... More like 16 years ago!

google groopers -- the folk that keep on giving.

Jonesy