Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone figure out how to block robocalls?

On 10/16/19 1:13 PM, wrote:
On 16 Oct 2019 18:04:03 GMT, KenK wrote:

On a landline. Most Google responses were for a cell phone. Making it more
difficult, I have answering machines in my home and adjacent office so
would need two of the devices or whatever. My answering machines don't have
any call blocking utilities. The phone service is CenturyLink.

Suggestions?

TIA.

The answering machine is my first line of defense. Robo callers
usually hang up on the machine.

Usually. I do get a few that leave messages usually those that don't
care. The first of the message will be cut off (the idiot doesn't care
to wait for the beep). For example "...ess 4 to speak to an operator
(long pause since the idiot doen't care this is a machine)"

--
69 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Jesus got stuck in the chimney flue. Jesus got stuck, we don't know
what to do. Now that virgin-born Jew is turning blue, Cause Jesus got
stuck in the flue."