Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Anyone figure out how to block robocalls?

On 10/16/2019 4:17 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...
On a landline. Most Google responses were for a cell phone. Making it more
difficult, I have answering machines in my home and adjacent office so
would need two of the devices or whatever. My answering machines don't have
any call blocking utilities. The phone service is CenturyLink.

If your phone is through the internet VOIP it may have the same features
as mine. I have Spectrum and you can get on the internet and tell it
to block known robots. My phone will ring once and quit on those.

My wife was doing that and accidentally blocked a client of mine.
Robo callers keep munging their numbers. I've even had calls from myself.