Mike Mitchell

Default How to wateprooof your laminate flooring

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 05:40:46 +0000, PoP
wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 02:02:06 -0000, "steve" wrote:

I`ll end up paying £15 p/sq m as opposed to £5 p/sq m for the B&Q stuff but
you get what you pay for I suppose...

Maybe I've been looking at the wrong stuff, but a pack of laminate on
Screwfix seems to be in the £30-£35 region.

Go to Floors-2-Go (if that's not too palindromic). They have a wide
range of laminate. The Bingo brand really seems like good value at
£6.98 a square metre. The advantage of buying a brand there is that
they replenish the stock regularly, so you never end up with the
problem of needing one more box like when a B+Q or Homebase one-off
offer has finished and there is none available.

MM