Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,sci.electronics.repair
Arlen _G_ Holder Arlen _G_ Holder is offline

Default Mouse Refurbish

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 20:51:24 -0000 (UTC), Arlen _G_ Holder wrote:

Do you think even for a second that the OP doesn't know that?
o If the OP was _that_ shallow - he wouldn't have asked the question.

Sorry for the hiccup. The machine crashed and the scripts must have still
run. I don't use a newsreader... it's just vi with telnet scripts.

Mea culpa.

BTW, if the OP needs pictures, I have plenty of my IBM mouse refurbish.
https://i.postimg.cc/5tr2SxsL/mouse02.jpg