Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Combined back boxes

On 12/10/2019 11:26, GB wrote:
On 12/10/2019 11:16, Tricky Dicky wrote:
That link does not work for me Robin.

Richard

Use two single back boxes.

To line them up you just need a piece of wood between the two boxes that is
the exact width needed to keep the face plates apart. You need to put the
faceplates onto the back boxes put them side by side and measure the gap
between the back boxes, cut a piece of wood to match and fit the back boxes
into the wall with the wood in place.

At the time I had a retired neighbour that lived opposite me that liked
to keep himself busy.

He used to make them for me. He passed away some years ago. The sort of
bloke who would take your wheelie bin back in whilst you were out at
work or take it out if you were working away (without having to ask him).

--
Adam