Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,sci.electronics.repair
Patrick[_14_] Patrick[_14_] is offline

Default Mouse Refurbish

On 13/10/2019 08:55, Patrick wrote:
On 13/10/2019 01:57, MouseUser wrote:
My favorite mouse is acting up.
Buttons double-click on a single-click and sometimes do not click at all.

I tried repeatedly tapping to try to clean but does not last.

Unfortunately this mouse is no longer available anywhere (at least at
a reasonable price).

Love it because of its size and it is USB (no batteries !).

Is it possible to do my own refurbishment ?
Suggestions ?
Links please !

Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000

Thanks !

Two of the screws holding it together are hidden under the 'feet' as
shown here;
http://cordes.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-299.html

And another screw is hidden under the label !!