Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general,sci.electronics.repair

Default Mouse Refurbish

On 10/12/2019 5:57 PM, MouseUser wrote:
My favorite mouse is acting up.
Buttons double-click on a single-click and sometimes do not click at all.

I tried repeatedly tapping to try to clean but does not last.

Unfortunately this mouse is no longer available anywhere (at least at a
reasonable price).

Love it because of its size and it is USB (no batteries !).

Is it possible to do my own refurbishment ?
Suggestions ?
Links please !

Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000

Thanks !

The Logitech M100 mouse is still available for $9.99 plus tax and
shipping. It is a corded mouse with a USB connector.

I found this to be quite durable. I bought mine 5 years ago and it
still works well. My wife has a similar Logitech mouse that is even
older.

See https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/mouse-m100?crid=7.

--
David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Immigration authorities arrested 680 undocumented aliens in meat
processing facilities in Mississippi. Employing someone who is not
legally in the U.S. is also illegal. How many of the EMPLOYERS are
being criminally charged? If none, why not?