Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tube Testers?

On Saturday, 12 October 2019 19:30:38 UTC+1, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Oh, and get a scope at the same time. And a signal generator. And a cap
tester...

John :-#)#

I already have a Tek 465B and a BK 4MHz function generator. No cap
tester yet.

You may want to look into getting one of the roughly $ 20 component
testers from China. They do a good job of testing many solid state
devices, inductors, capacitors and resistors. Plenty of them on ebay.

Very handy little things. No reforming function as yet. You never know it might appear one day, but I'm not optimistic. And the one I have can't do in-circuit testing, nor C versus V info. But it does give C, ESR & loss with a single button press.

NT