Posted to uk.d-i-y
mm0fmf[_2_] mm0fmf[_2_] is offline

Default Potterton Netaheat Electronic won't fire up?

On 11/10/2019 09:55, T i m wrote:
What do they go for OOI?

On eBay for secondhand as seen inc P&p, less than £50. Secondhand but
with guarantee inc p&p, I've seen upto £125 asked for them.

I believe the gas valves are no longer available new. There may well be
plenty of used spares about however. I'm not sure what the legal and/or
of safety implications are in fitting secondhand gas valves. Fans and
seals etc. are available still.

In my case I'd put off replacing it for far too long and hearing of the
gas valve situation, I finally cracked my wallet open!