Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 40mm diamond drill

On 11/10/2019 14:48, GB wrote:
Just to say that my diamond encrusted drill arrived from China pretty
quickly. It was lightweight and rather flimsy, but I didn't expect top
quality for under £2.

It quickly made a nice neat hole through the tiles, then more slowly
through the MDF backing board. Job done.

And well worth the money as I said if you only need it for one job

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen