Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default DIY web portfolio

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:19:58 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 15:16:33 UTC+1, Mike Halmarack wrote:
Always informative and encouraging, you've convinced me to give it a
try.

Next week, I'll be taking questions about minor surgical procedures.

You must be Psychic! You can clearly understand just how many minor
surgical procedures I need. On which day do you do bum lifts?

I played with free Wordpress a couple of weeks back, it really is so limited and everything is a sell to try to get you to upgrade to a paid plan.

Is this so even if I build a portfolio locally using WAMP, and then
host it on my own, or my daughter's site?

Owain

--

Mike