Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ladder: use at near vertical

On 09/10/2019 06:14, wrote:
Thanks for all the replies.

Responding to a number of suggestions relating to using the adjacent building to brace the ladder- unfortunately,that is not an option in this case. There is a space of about 8 feet between the buildings, but with a fence dividing that space. The reality is that the maximum distance from my house that I can rest the ladder base is about 3 feet.

Can you not agree access to put the ladder in the neighbouring property,
with the base far enough out that the ladder clears the fence.

SteveW