Posted to alt.home.repair
Hammer Slammer Hammer Slammer is offline

Default How much dirt in a wheelbarrow

replying to Charles Schuler, Hammer Slammer wrote:
Dear Charles, I have a little different story it's a true story. I retired a
construction manager. I was born and raised in Arizona in the Phoenix area..
frankly I never met a man Mexican or other wise that worked the trade you
described that was twice as strong or worked any harder than I. I worked in
the blazing sun untill I was about 42. Mexican workers have flooded the
construction industry since the mid 80's. I think you basically like a
historical perspective on the construction industry in the labor market.
Sincerely Michael, PS raise a poor white boy

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ow-705249-.htm