geoff

Default Potterton Suprima (50) problems.

In message , David Hemmings
writes
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 00:34:24 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Dave
writes
"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news:pan.2003.12.31.17.18.14.940622@makewrite. demon.co.uk

I've looked at the User Guide with regard to the LED indicators and a
permanent red light without any green is classed as 'Mains ON Only.'

Maybe I should clarify - Red LED in the lockout condition

I have noticed this condition when either of the timer controls is set
to 'ON,' which I believe shouldn't be the case. However, that seems
consistent with the boiler coming on, and staying on, when the timer
is set to off! Last night I had to switch it off at the spur when
room temperature reached 29 degrees!

Thanks again.

Dave

Am waiting for you to reopen on the 5th so i can change the pcb for my
'60'.

Mmm, holidays, nice ...

Do you send out in advance ?

Yes, Get in early, I'm sure demand will outstrip supply on Monday

As currently i can keep the boiler going
by periodically resetting it, which is getting even more frequent of
late. Several days without heating will go down badly with the better
half.

Special delivery with £... insurance ok to send back pcb ?

Registered shgould be OK

On another note. I cannot remember if i replied a while back, but i
did actually find my user manual, quite unusually it was when i was
removing the old loft insulation and replacing with new that the
booklet was uncovered a long way from any pipeworks that the
installers fitted in the loft.

Bloody mice

--
geoff