Mark S.

Default A few additional ceramic wall tiles needed

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:38:22 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article ,
Clive Long,UK wrote:
I am probably trying to catch moon-beams here, but I will give it a
go.

Does anyone know of a supplier of "conventional" ceramic tiles i.e.
not these modern textured surface, Provence / Umbrian/ wonky-edged
type tiles.

I know I always keep a box or so over as spares when tiling that never get
used, and I'll bet others do also. Perhaps an accurate description of what
they are might bring results from this direction?

Or a photo?

Mark S.