Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default How to open bathtub wall, with least amount of damage?

I bought a connector at HD and the one they had was a quick disconnect.
I filled the tub and left the hot running a little bit as I always do,
so the water doesn't seem to get cold, but later turned it off at the
sprayer thing at the end of the hose in the tub. Everything was fine
for 10 minutes when the hose shot off the faucet with a big bang. Hose
landed on the floor but no water came out for some reason.
At the next bath I turned the water flow low before getting in the tub
but never turned it off. However, the quick disconnect didn't lose a
drop of water the first time, but after the explosiion, it sprays quite
a bit out of it. So I cover it with a washcloth so it doesn't spray
over the counter.

I hereby call for donations - no - not to fund Micky's
repair projects - but rather to buy a web-cam -
this newsgroup needs a " Micky - Cam " !
The world needs a Micky-Cam !
.... millions of followers guaranteed.
John T.