Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Makita Track Saw: Tail or no tail?

Michael wrote:

My first inclination is, except for a drill driver, to use corded tools because I like having good power all the time. But maybe for this tool I should re-think that. I'm going to use it for now to cut OSB for a flooring project and then later I expect to break down plywood sheets. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Thanks!

For a project like yours, I doubt you'll drain a battery before a second
one charges. I'm a big fan of Makita, and can tell you the charger
I have charges batteries pretty quick. An hour and it's ready.

Puckdropper
--
Go Go Power Rangers!