Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Socket to 6 amp lighting circuit OK?

On Saturday, 5 October 2019 16:39:45 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

The reason I got banned from doing B&Q kitchen electrics was because I
installed a 2g socket (on a 32A ring circuit) above the kitchen
cupboards as the customer wanted a socket there for a remote controlled
radio to save on worktop space.

The B&Q inspector "You cannot put a socket up there they could plug
anything in"
Me "I bet that they cannot wait to get out the step ladders and plug the
toaster in"
He then poked me in the chest with his finger with every word of "I am
telling you that you are not putting a socket there"

I then punched him.

lol