Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Socket to 6 amp lighting circuit OK?

On 05/10/2019 16:40, ARW wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* charles wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* ARW wrote:
All it needs is to be a labelled socket. However as the socket is
above the door I doubt the cleaner will accidentally plug in the
vacuum cleaner.

But don't many on here plug in their vacuum cleaner to the central
light via a BC adaptor anyway? ;-)

that only worked with sensibly power machines - not with EU reg breaking
monsters.

Odd my mother managed with one like that long before the EU was even
thought of. ;-)

And the iron?

But a /triple/ adapter was the key thing to have for the ironing - so
you could see to do the ironing of an evening while watching the tele.

Robin