Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default What next for Stephen Thomas Troll?

On 05/10/2019 17:16, Jim wrote:
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 16:59:54 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 05/10/2019 16:59, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 05/10/2019 16:39, Jim wrote:
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 16:36:33 +0100
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote:

On 05/10/2019 15:11, Brian Reay wrote:
On 05/10/2019 12:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 05/10/2019 10:57, Brian Reay wrote:
Walter Raleigh wrote:
On Monday, 30 September 2019 11:51:39 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

On a serious note, having only caught up in the last week or
so, I'm very saddened and shocked to realise that Frank 'VKI
has gone SK. We had many chuckles to and fro over the
years
pity you haven't gone as well by now......

I've parsed that for about half a minute in the hope that in
entails some
edgy SCottish humour.

I've arrived at the conclusion that it doesn't, and you are
indeed a graceless and unemphatic ****wit.

Were you born more recently, you would most likely have been
put on the spectrum, and given the help you needed.

Applying a label is all to often the €˜solution for those who
are simply lazy, work shy, under achievers.Â* Unfortunately it
dilutes the resources available for those with genuine needs.

yes in my day we were just called stupid and put to the bottom
of the class none of these labels you get these days as an
excuse for being stupid ......

Ah, so you were at the bottom of the class even then. That
explains why you are so envious of those who do well.
that is how it was in those days I never picked up until I had an
inspirational teacher of applied mechanics in third year secondary
and then got interested in ham radio at 15 and suddenly I got the
best grades in the Physics as well....I was scheduled to leave at
15 before I took an interest in things......long way to drag
yourself up from there to where I ended up in life....

Yes, it's a long way from there to being a bigoted demented old
**** on the internet.

Well done, you!

thanks ..... it was nothing

you a snowflake then ? ....