geoff

Default Potterton Suprima (50) problems.

In message , Dave
writes
"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
mon.co.uk

I've looked at the User Guide with regard to the LED indicators and a
permanent red light without any green is classed as 'Mains ON Only.'

Maybe I should clarify - Red LED in the lockout condition

I have noticed this condition when either of the timer controls is set
to 'ON,' which I believe shouldn't be the case. However, that seems
consistent with the boiler coming on, and staying on, when the timer
is set to off! Last night I had to switch it off at the spur when
room temperature reached 29 degrees!

Thanks again.

Dave

--