Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Nice DIY job.

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq scribeth thus
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 01:53:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, 9 September 2019 05:01:38 UTC+1, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

wrote:
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 8 September 2019 17:18:40 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 08/09/2019 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

snip

Non-DIY nonsense

/snip

Never have so many people proved in such a superb manner that DIY is
totally alien to them.

Never have I seem so much hot air from posters who do so little DIY.

+800

ATB is perhaps the greatest miscreant here.

I expect hist retort will be filled with the abuse one would expect from
a fanatical Remoaner.

or BS like brexit being diy.

NT

Are you a Tory?

Only a Tory could blame the foriegners for screwing a referendum of
the British electorate.

Do us a favour and find a politics group, most of us are getting fed up with

your mad political junk. This is a diy group.

NT

Did I not point out Brexit was truly DIY in every sense of the word?

I know it's a difficult concept, but politics is at the heart of every
DIY project.

From electrical work to using certain types of wood in a project,
everything is governed and controlled by politics.

Even your cut price Chineese garbage is a cheap cut price imitation of
the western equivalent because the Chinese don't mind stealing ideas
from the west and that in turn took place because successive American
presidents chose to snub Chairman Mao.

So next time you are in Screwfix picking up an Evolution Rage or
similar, don't forget you have the Chinese revolution and the
subsequent silliness of the Americans to thank for it.

Nothing is totally black & white, yes or no unless of course you are a
gormless Brexit knuckledragger, they find everything simple.

They must spend dammned long periods inspecting the mirror!!

AB

One word: Cobblers!..
--
Tony Sayer