Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cowboydel cowboydel is offline

Default Stryco MF-4 blade welder

Hi yall I picked up one of theses Stryco MF-4 blare welders when I bought a
old saw sharpening shop the fellow that owned it had passed on so the family
was selling it and didnt know how things worked and there was no manuals.
So Ive put a new plug on it 220v cleaned it up oiled it up and now it will
spark like crazy when you hold the weld button down the clock turns some times
it stays on until you manually disengage it, the anneal button it heats the
blade up red hot. However I have no idea what Im doing I can melt the heck
out of the blades I can get them to stick together but they are brittle ate
the weld no matter what I set it at. So first off help please before I end up
with pipe melted bandsaw blades and have to tell everyone the game to shorten
there bandsaws, and second foes ANYONE know where I might find a users manual
for the Stryco MF-4??????Any help would be much appreciated, my wife adds
before I burn something down. Now I dont think that was called for but wow
you would think theres s celebration going on when you use there machine
and you would want to make sure its used in a safe area.?Thanks in advance
yall!!!! Any help would be awesome!!! Happy Trails!

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...er-648969-.htm